Tuesday, March 17, 2009

YouTube - or - MeTube

More people have read this journal than have looked at my videos. That is comforting to me. It renews my faith in the written word. I like most of you people more than I like most Youtubers, but there is a small group of people on YouTube that have captured my undivided attention. Here's a list. If you are so inclined, check um out. Or don't, I'll never know either way.

Krumbine
Jordan Middlebrook
Tara & Natalie
Kat Confidential
Moonlight Mitch
Novanine
Ibrahim
Depointless
Benzone50

This is not even close to the number of written word writers that I check up on daily, but since 2009 started, YouTube has been getting a lot of attention from me. Ahh the joys of under employment.



That last one gives me mustache envy. Those girls are flippin' rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment