Friday, June 05, 2009

Brotherhood Of The Royal Blue Headband Part 4

Maybe you should watch these first.

part 1

part 2

part 3



I think almost everyone who reads this has head me rant about how awesome Krumbine is. I think he is one of the most interesting and creative people to walk this cosmic shit stain that we call Earth. He has done collaborative work with a ton of hot people from around the world. Yes, they are all hot, which makes me feel hot, too. Not a lot of men make me feel hot without the threat of cock punching. If you know nothing about Krumbine, do yourself a favor and check out his videos and his blog. And if you flail your arms around while watching his videos, they are just that much better.

Krumbine's YouTube Channel
Krumbine's Blog
Krumbine's Talking Heads videos
The YouTube Rejects Series is an absolute must see
Collaborative Music Video about Krumbine
Strangers giving salutations to Krumbine in L.A.
Drunk strangers giving salutations to Krumbine in Chicago
Krumbination Appreciation Collaboration

1 comment:

  1. Every word of this post makes my penis harder and harder. Are you intentionally trying to arouse me, Mr. Obsy?

    ReplyDelete