Friday, August 03, 2007

Descent and Water Slides

I had a dream last night that I was protesting the war in Iraq at City Center in Montpelier when the US Army of the future showed up. The US government had become a dictatorship under W and Dick and they decided to send gun ships to attack the 20-30 protesters in downtown Montpelier. The attacked the peaceful crowd with the Millennium Falcon, which really bummed me out because I like the Millennium Falcon. Then they sent in hundreds of paratroopers and handcuffed us all. Someone got shot. We were taken to a water park when the troops were training on waterslides and having an all around good time practicing for war in a water park. Then we had a picnic in a coal mine and played group games with a parachute just like I did in preschool gym class. I think everyone was drinking wine by the end. I should protest the war in Iraq more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment