Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Off To Walk My Brother Down The Isle - or - Never A Bridesmaid, Always A Drunk*

Tomorrow I leave for Arizona for my brother's wedding. I am ecstatic and am polishing my shoes, steaming shirts and getting my haircut by a professional (for the first time in years). So I'm a little to jittery to write some rant about how the G.O.P. is pure evil, but I'm sure that none of you have forgotten that. So instead, I'm giving you a little slide show of all the critters I've run into at the greenhouse. The fish were spawned there, but I took them home, named them (Zippy, Speeder, Toe-jam, Earl, and The Reverend Thelonious Belafonte (Adam, my brother, named that last one)) and put them in a bowl with some plants in my bedroom. I don't think they like seeing me naked, but who really does? The Shark and the Eels were at an aquarium store, I don't want a shark seeing me naked.








*Check out this very funny journal. This is where I got the idea for the title. Always a Drunk, Never a Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment