Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sometimes, That's All It Takes - or - The Joy Of Discovery

So, this is a pretty slick painting that made me stop mid conversation and stare back.


Here's where I found it. Of Time And Space, and of course there's a Bon Iver song staring back at me.

It's taking me a lot of time to realize what is right for me. I don't know yet, in fact I'm not even close to knowing, but I'm at least getting closer than I was this time last year. I've got a lot of check marks in the Not Right For Me category, and after realizing that within one week, I'd found five more things that are not right, I went for a run. Now, after eating a bowl of veggies and brown rice, I'm ready to sleep and start February with a whole slew of Right For Me stuff. Rock climbing, Running, Reading, Ranting, and emotional self control, that is what febRuary is going to be about for me. That weird little R in the middle of the this month's name is all about me, mofo.

No comments:

Post a Comment