Thursday, September 06, 2007

CLP #2: Mr. Boring is up and personalizing

Craig's List Project #2

Mr. Boring has a personal ad. This is it.

Hello ladies.
I am an athletic professional 29 year old looking to meet the right girl. I, too, am tired of the club scene and I want to try something new. I work out weekly. I’m friendly. I work hard (I wear a suit to work everyday) and play hard (golf and running). I like fine wines, the Cubs, running and biking on the lake, Itallian food and I love the central air conditioning in my condo because I like to keep my place cold. I’m tall (6’4”) and am fit and attractive. I am an interesting person, but not a freak show or chauvinist I take vitamins everyday and eat healthy foods. I love my family and I’m a nice guy. My favorite TV shows are: Family Guy, 24, Lost, Heros and the Daily Show. My favorite movies are: The Departed, Crash, Million Dollar Baby, Saving Private Ryan and American Beauty. I like meeting new people and doing fun things. I’m a down to Earth kind of guy and at the same time, I’m a successful and shred businessman. I make sure to have “downtime” for trips to Vegas and New Jersey and other fun places. I like doing athletic activities and have been told that I have a great body. I’m outgoing and polite, strong and sensitive. I don’t like talking about myself very much. I’d rather talk about you. I’d like to meet an attractive, slim, athletic woman, between the ages of 24 and 28. You should be fun loving and outgoing, ready to end the work week with a night out on the town. Let’s get decked out and hit the clubs. I’m really looking for a attractive woman to run and bike with, eat good food and drink fine wine, and someone to lounge in the wonders of my AC chilled condo. You should also be cute and drive a fast car. Smart is good, also. Get in touch with me, hot stuff.



We'll see what kinda response he gets from the ladies, the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment