Thursday, December 25, 2008

Failure Is Not An Option, It’s A Website – or – These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I lost my job, I worked all day Christmas Eve, I didn’t go home for the holidays, and it looks like my Christmas dinner is going to be a veggie burger, granola, and glass of bourbon. I needed a pick me up. Christmas morning my parents and I talked about politics and conspiracies, my brother and I talked about unemployment and lost friendships, and my high school girlfriend and I talked about how my personal misery and financial despair will make for some great blog topics. I can only respond to these three conversations by saying, “Is this what my life has intimately boiled down to?” The answer is no, of course not. There is a lot more to me than that. My life also includes laughing at other people’s failures. Laugh with me, people. It makes this downward spiral seem more like a carnival ride when people all around you are screaming along.

Brought to you by failblog.org.



<



































Thanks to Sam for pointing me towards on-line failure. Sam is a smokin' Blues singer from Boston, recently moved to Saratoga Springs. Check her out at samanthawhitehouse.com

From all of us at Obsquatch.blogspot.com,
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Go Fuck Yourself

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    I love the "come a little closer" one.

    ReplyDelete