Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Baking Bread Never Needed Such A High Blood Alcohol Level - or - I'm Feeling Kneedy

Yes, this was a weeknight. Yes, that's a lot of drinks for not a lot of bread. Yes, I got a little cross eyed by the end. Yes, it was all very tasty, even the bread. Yes, you can have my liver when I'm done with it, but I don't think you'll really want it. Yes, I have more hats. Yes, that dress makes your butt look big. Yes, I know the Second Annual Sketchy Mustache Competition is over. Yes, I know I still haven't sent Shawn his prize for winning said Sketchy Mustache Competition. Yes, that makes me a douche pump. Yes, I know there is no such thing as a douche pump in the actual world of douching. Yes, I've been called a douche pump before. Yes, I am still friends with that person. Yes, he does like the new GnFnR album. Yes, I'm way off topic. Yes, I am a yes man.

Yes!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 PM

    You need to shave off that beard, Roger. You are beginning to look like a Hasidic Jew, especially with that fedora. Halloween was months ago and it's really not that cold out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm buying you a bread maker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:57 AM

    Well Done Rabbi! ;-) Beat that Bread! ;-) I Really do love the vid though and can't wait for the next!...gabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're funny-adjacent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete