Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Think I Love Golf, Finally - or - Houston, We Have A Solution

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while from the website Urban Prankster. They take the best of the "pranks, hacks, participatory art, flash mobs, and other creative endeavors that take place in public places in cities across the world," and post it for me to say things like, "I wish I had thought of that," and "If I were there, I bet I'd meet my future wife." This one literally make me spit Guinness all over my monitor.



What else is making me laugh these days? The first third of this book that was just released on Thursday, 10/16/08.


And, when it is making me laugh, I am laughing my butt off at a somber coffee shop filled with hipsters not laughing. Holy crap, is it Friday? And I spend the night in a coffee shop? Crap. Someone remind me how to have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment