Thursday, October 02, 2008

2nd Annual Sketchy Mustache Competition - We Have A Winner

Shawn moped up the opposition, and then the kitchen floor, with his hairy, sketchy, just plain wrong, face. Then he shaved this masterpiece.



If only Nick Cave had entered, he would have won.


Shawn, you win an honest to goodness pirate flag with a fake mustache glued onto it. Wave it with pride and stay away from high schools. Send me your address and I'll send you the flag. Congrats, my friend.


Final Score
Van = 8 1/2 very impressed and mostly totally unbiased votes

Obsquatch = 13 votes from sympathetic people in meaningful relationships that wonder, "Why? What happened to him?"

Shawn = 18 1/2 votes from people who will someday be running our government. That's a vote that I can believe in.

Thanks to everyone who either didn't shave or everyone who enjoyed the results. I love you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment