Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update 'Bout Friday - or - More Forgotten Details

It turns out that there were two other people that I threw over that wall on friday. It also turns out that I was slapped by three more people than I originally thought. We (all five of us) reconnected tonight at a Steak House Mints show. We were all dubious of each other, and kept our distance til the show was long over and there was no threat of a repeat of a spontaneous royal rumble. Eventually, we showed each other our birthday battle wounds and laughed and laughed and laughed about how ridiculous that 40th birthday party was. My elbow still hurts, but now I know that I'm not the only one who might be limping away from the police if the neighbors ever find out who was causing all that noise and throwing people over that wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment