Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Permission Makes It Feel Better - or - Holy Crap, That Is One Dodgy Title

Recently, my world has been shook up, turned upside down, set on fire and then slowly spoon fed back to meet so that I might be able to handle all the new flavors; some hot, some sweet, and some bitter as hell. Needless to say, even if I can't handle it, and it makes me twitch with passion or rage or frustration, I'm loving every second of this.

The title of this post has to do with getting permission from the band, The Physics of Meaning, to use their music in whatever video projects I create. I was using their music before, but after a quick chat with Daniel Hart, the violinist and vocalist for the band, I can now unabashedly and legally saturate my projects with his craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment